This well maintained all builder original (including paint and flooring) estate home sale is ready for your personal decorating tastes. Spacious floor plan with over 2800 square feet of finished space above grade and 1400 square feet of basement space ready for your vision! With 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths on upper the level this home provides ample room for comfortable living. The main level boasts a gourmet kitchen with a center island cooktop, double wall oven, and stunning granite countertops. Adjacent to the kitchen, the family room features a wood-burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and opens up to a deck and a delightful screened porch which is the perfect setting for pleasant relaxation beneath towering shade trees. Need a dedicated space for work or study? The main level also offers a convenient study or home office. Retreat upstairs to the large master bedroom, with 4 closets (2 walk-in), complete with a garden bath featuring a soaking tub, a separate shower, and a dual sink vanity. Three additional spacious bedrooms and two more bathrooms on the upper level ensure that everyone has their own private sanctuary. While the home has been lovingly maintained by its original owner, it presents an exciting opportunity for personal upgrades and customization, making it the perfect canvas to bring your own style and vision to life. Beyond the bounds of this remarkable property, the Kingstream community beckons with its desirable amenities. Take a dip in the community pool, join the Kahunas swim team, play a game of tennis, or watch your children enjoy the tot lots. The nearby hike/bike trail along Sugarland Run creek invites you to explore nature's beauty at your own pace. Beyond the neighborhood, you'll find yourself within easy reach of Herndon town functions, including festivals, music, and fireworks. The renowned W&OD bike trail is also just moments away, offering 45 miles of scenic adventure from Shirlington to Purcellville. With shopping and restaurants in close proximity, this home effortlessly combines tranquility with convenience. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to embrace a lifestyle of comfort, community, and endless possibilities. Old Republic home buyer warranty provided.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,852 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office
- Cooktop Downdraft, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone.
- Walkout Stairs, Space For Rooms
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Porch, Screened-in, Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Bike Trail, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price